Friday, September 27, 2013

Second generation stamping

Hello crafters,
today I have a set of tags for you. I used the second generation stamping techique wich is great to use when you need two shades of the same color on your project.

It is a very simple techique and it works great with reverse images like the Flower Table Cloth I used on my tags.

First I inked the stamp and stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock and then I quickly (for the ink not to dry) stamped it again on a tag. The result is a little uneven and artistic and I like that a lot. I used the first (bold) stamped image to cut out the flowers and leaves and used them to embelish the tags.

Here is the close-up of the yellow tag to see the results a little better.

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a great weekend.

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment