Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Acetate and Die Cuts

Hi everyone!
It's Cristina here sharing some cards with you. This time I wanted to play with a couple new products, and one of my favorites: Acetate!
 For this card I used my new Spectrum Noir markers and that sentiment is one of the new files from Hero Arts for the Silhouette. I love them all, and I'm sure I will be using them a lot ;-) I love how the acetate makes it look like there are a lot of layers!
I was gonna leave it here, but there was another new file that caught my eye and I had to use it:
Just a simple circle card that thanks to the acetate, has a lot of dimension. Just added a bannered sentiment and some enamel dots, super simple!
I hope I inspired you to use some acetate and thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment